April 23, 2014
Grading in iSIS sessions available in April, May
Grading in iSIS training sessions are now available for K-State employees who enter student grades. You can register for a session is HRIS self service. Two training sessions are offered April 30 and May 1. Both sessions are in 9 Fairchild Hall.
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- In the Course Name field, type iSIS and then click Search for a list of possible courses.
- Next to "iSIS: Grading in iSIS" (course number WS0029), click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired Session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session and enter comments as needed. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and Employee Relations and Training. Click Submit to complete the registration process.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in iSIS but would like to receive training, please contact Fred Darkow at 532-3138 or email@example.com to discuss availability.