April 9, 2014
Join the HealthQuest financial fitness challenge through April 30, worth five credits
Finances are a cause of stress for most individuals. Establishing and maintaining healthy spending and saving habits is as important to your well-being as proper nutrition and regular exercise. This challenge can help you practice good financial habits and get you on the path to financial wellness.
The goal is to "save" 500 virtual dollars through daily, weekly and monthly activities:
- Daily, 10 virtual dollars each — Track daily spending, Avoid using credit card
- Weekly, 20 virtual dollars each — Pay bills on time, Balance checking account
- Monthly, 30 virtual dollars each — Put money into savings account or put money into retirement account
How to participate:
- Track your activity on the Kansas Health Quest wellness portal.
- Or use the MyaHealth mobile app for Apple and Android devices and your wellness portal account will be automatically updated.
- Visit HealthQuest Challenges for a paper tracking form and additional tips.
- Record all activity online by May 7.
- Five wellness credits will be awarded to your HealthQuest account automatically when you complete the challenge.