April 9, 2014
Recreational services faculty, staff golf tournament May 9
Recreational services is hosting a faculty and staff golf tournament at Stagg Hill Golf Course on May 9. Play will follow Texas Scramble rules with four-person teams.
The following are eligible to play:
- Current and retired K-State faculty and staff,
- Graduate assistants of K-State departments,
- Full-time employees of K-State departments and their affiliates,
- Spouses may participate if both the husband and wife play on the same team.
Reserve a tee time in the recreational services office. Tee times are available from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Walking, $26 per person;
- Half-cart, $38.50 per person.
Additionally, an intramural entry fee of $4.32 per team will be collected at time of sign-up.
The entry deadline is May 5. Download an entry form online. For more information, call the recreational services office at 785-532-6980.