April 4, 2014
University cluster hire interviews begin April 11
The Institute for Computational Comparative Medicine — or ICCM — and the Nanotechnology Innovation Center at Kansas State — or NICKS — have invited three candidates for on-campus interviews for the position of assistant professor as part of the university cluster hire initiative.
- Jeffrey Comer will visit Friday, April 11.
- Seong-O Choi will visit Monday, April 14.
- Victoriya Volkova will visit Wednesday, April 16.
Each candidate will participate in a public forum, which are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Comer: 9–10 a.m., Friday, April 11, in the Purple Pride Conference Room of the K-State Alumni Center.
- Choi: 9–10 a.m., Monday, April 14, in the Hemisphere Room at Hale Library.
- Volkova: 9–10 a.m., Wednesday, April 16, in the ICCM/NICKS Conference room in Mosier Hall.
We hope you will be able to attend.