December 4, 2013
Learn Office 365: Training and question-and-answer sessions scheduled
Information technology services will continue offering Introduction to Office 365 sessions throughout December. Sessions will be in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room and the K-State Student Union's Little Theatre. Opportunities to join question-and-answer sessions via Zoom will be available, too. No registration is required for any of these sessions.
The face-to-face sessions will include an overview of the migration process and basic use of the new email and calendaring system. The sessions are:
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- Noon on Friday, Dec. 6, Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- 11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17, K-State Union's Little Theatre
Join online question-and-answer sessions and ask any questions you have. Zoom in during these scheduled times:
- 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12
Link to Zoom session: https://zoom.us/j/473713576
- 10 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Dec. 17
Link to Zoom session: https://zoom.us/j/204656476
- Noon-2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18
Link to Zoom session: https://zoom.us/j/190285313
- 3-5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19
Link to Zoom session: https://zoom.us/j/726850814
Prior to joining a Zoom session, attend one of the face-to-face sessions or watch the videos that cover the same material as the face-to-face sessions:
- Introduction to Office 365 (video) covers an overview of the migration process.
- Introduction to the Office 365 Web App (video) provides an introduction to the Web app.
During the Zoom sessions, you can mute your microphone or choose not to display your video by clicking the buttons in the bottom left of the Zoom window.
For more information about Office 365: