December 2, 2013
How to transfer grades from K-State Online to iSIS: Training Dec. 3-13
Did you know you can transfer final grades from K-State Online to iSIS?
Did you know it is possible to have a student in your K-State Online roster and not in your iSIS roster?
Did you know that you can learn the proper process to set your grading rules and grading scale in K-State Online, at training sessions starting Tuesday, Dec. 3?
If you answered "no" to any of the questions above, consider attending the Grading in iSIS training offered Dec. 3-13. The sessions will cover the following information:
- How to transfer grades from K-State Online to iSIS.
- How to manually enter grades in iSIS.
- Reconciling the roster if K-State Online and iSIS do not match.
- What is considered Participation Validation if students do not pass a course?
- Deadlines for submitting grades in iSIS for fall 2013.
To learn about these topics and more, sign up for the Grading in iSIS classes coming in December. You can find the specific dates and times for training sessions in the original IT News article.
If you have any questions about these topics or iSIS training, please contact Fred Darkow, email@example.com, 785-532-3138.