November 19, 2013
'Respectful Work Relationships 2' training sessions are Dec. 3, 5
Michelle White-Godinet, assistant director of affirmative action, will present "Respectful Work Relationships 2" for nonsupervisors, WTD135, from 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3; and for supervisors, WTD130, from 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 5. Both sessions will be in Room 226 of the K-State Student Union.
This is a follow-up to the first training "Respectful Work Relationships." Respectful working relationships and respectful workplaces are integral components to increased productivity, teamwork and morale.
- Generational differences
- Identifying bullying
- Coaching and how to talk to co-workers -- taking the poison out of your communication
- Exploring five different approaches on how to handle conflict
- K-State resources to address interpersonal conflict
The instructional methods used in the session include lecture, discussion, video presentation
and role playing. Come prepared to learn and share best practices.
This is an event through the partnership of the office of affirmative action and the Division of Human Resources.
There is no charge to participants, but registration is necessary to ensure adequate seating and materials. It is the employee's responsibility to obtain their necessary departmental approvals prior to enrolling.
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Through HRIS Self Enrollment, or
2) Email email@example.com. Please include your name, employee ID number, course title and session number.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 532-6277.