April 8, 2011
Wanted: Extraordinary students
Do you know a student who has overcome unusual obstacles and has been able to succeed in his or her educational pursuits? Nominate them for the Extraordinary Student Award.
Selected students will receive a scholarship and plaque. To nominate a student, submit a letter with the following:
* Name, age, major, class standing
* Student's situation/condition, etc., that constitutes a major obstacle to pursuing a university education
* Description of student's extraordinary efforts in overcoming the obstacles and succeeding in his or her educational journey
* Specifics about the way in which the student has been successful
* Include your contact information
For more information contact Suzy Hay at 532-5686 or email@example.com. More information also is available online at extraordinary student.