September 30, 2013
iSIS Class Scheduler training available for staff
iSIS Class Scheduler training is now available for staff. Two classes for new class schedulers and two refresher classes for veteran class schedulers are available in HRIS. You must have permissions provided for the Class Scheduler role before taking any of these classes. All sessions are scheduled in 9 Fairchild Hall.
New Class Scheduler:
- 10:30 a.m. to Noon Monday, Oct. 7
- 1:30-3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8
Refresh Class Scheduler:
- 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10
- 10-11:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 11
To register for a session:
1. Go to as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
3. Click Learning and Development.
4. Click KSU Training Enrollment.
5. Scroll down the listed courses until you find iSIS: Class Scheduler New or iSIS: Class Scheduler Refresh.
6. Next to the desired class, click View Available Sessions.
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
9. Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
10. Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
11. Sign out from HRIS.
If the offered sessions do not fit your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional classes. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.