Goals and outcomes
NFI facilitates the transition of newly-hired faculty members into the K-State academic environment by providing information and tools that can help them become successful as educators and researchers at Kansas State University.
Participants of the K-State New Faculty Institute will:
- Make contact, establish relationships, and initiate a professional network with peers and established faculty;
- Become knowledgeable about Kansas State University;
- Develop a sense of belonging to the K-State university community;
- Take steps toward successful involvement in K-State's missions of teaching, research, and service; and
- Become proactive participants in a life-long professional development process.