Support K-State Theatre
Support K-State Theatre, Support the Arts
Do your part to protect the arts in the Manhattan community by joining the K-State Theatre Guild, a membership of theatre supporters who donate funds to assist the program with various financial needs. The donations help fund new equipment, improve facilities and, most importantly, support our talented theatre students with scholarships.
A gift of $25 or more earns you membership in the Guild, as well as:
- Your name in theatre playbills throughout the year
- Your name on display in the Nichols Theatre lobby
- Invitations to special backstage tours, special events, dinners and receptions
- Invitations to attend talks by alumni working in the professional theatre
- Invitation to the annual president’s reception, hosted by Kirk and Noel Shultz
Angels – $1,000 and up
Play producers – $500 to $999
Rising stars – $250 to $499
Center stage supporters – $100 to $249
Curtain raisers – $50 to $99
Stage hands – $25 to $49
Please enter your contribution on the ticket order form. Those interested in developing an annual scholarship in the name of an individual or business, should contact Jennifer Vellenga, Theatre Program Director, at 785-532-6871.
Buy a Seat in Nichols Theatre
Permanent seat plaques for individuals in Nichols Theatre are available for purchase. For $175, you can have a seat denoting your support of K-State Theatre or named in honor of a friend, loved one or alum to mark a special event. Seats are filling up fast. Call 785-532-6878 for more information.