Kansas State University’s Testing Programs and Services offers exam proctoring services to any individual who possess valid and current state or government identification. Clients choosing to receive proctoring services at this center will be required to do so under the terms and conditions of the test center.
A copy of the terms and conditions can be found on the Request For Exam Proctor form and on this site under Polices and Procedures.
- Before proctoring services can be performed, a request for services must be received and processed by the test center. The following steps will apply.
- Clients desiring proctoring services will complete and submit the Request for Proctor form.
- Upon receipt, the test center will process the request by acknowledging receipt and notifying the examinee ’s instructor, school, or testing agency that the examinee has obtained a proctor from the testing office. The examinee will be provided a registration number at this time.
- Appointment scheduling is the sole responsibility of the examinee.
- Examinees are responsible for coordinating the shipment of test materials to the test center.
- Instructors/schools or testing agencies are responsible for providing test administration instructions to include password or other access to online testing.
- Any request for special accommodations or special testing administrations MUST be received and approved by the test center at least one week in advance of the scheduled appointment. Initiation of this process is the responsibility of the examinee requesting the service.
- The test center is responsible for providing proctoring services and administering services within the guidelines provided by the instructor/school or testing agency.
- Approved request for proctoring services in the test center is contingent on the acknowledgment of policies and procedures of the test center. Violation of these polices and procedures will result in dismissal from the test center and possible cancellation of any test being administered. Any fees paid to the test center will be forfeited.
- We strongly recommend that anyone requesting test administration or proctoring services at the Kansas State Testing Center review the test center's policies and the For Testtakers page on the site prior to submitting a request.
To request proctoring services complete and submit the Request For Exam Proctor form at the beginning of the semester and/or not later than three (2) weeks before the desired test date. Late requests are subject to a late processing fee.