This selection is only a sample of events. See local resources for area calendar of events.
Contact coordinators for current book titles.
- Ft. Riley / K-State – K-State Libraries, irregularly scheduled
- Manhattan Public Library: TALK about books in Kansas series and others
- Dorothy Bramlage Public Library: Mystery, Ladies of the Night, Mahogany, and others
Open to civilians and soldiers alike.
The K-State cycling club invites all interested cyclists to join them on free weekly round-trip rides from Manhattan to Wamego (weather permitting).
- Tuesday evenings: 19:00 departure from the back door of Pathfinder, 304 Poyntz Avenue
- Saturday mornings: 7:30 departure from the parking lot of Whiskey Creek Steakhouse, 200 Manhattan Town Center
Hunting and fishing on post
Ft. Riley's Outdoor Recreation program offers guidelines for citizens and soldiers on how to take advantage of the Ft. Riley's open areas as they become available throughout the year. Some areas may be restricted to those holding Ft. Riley DOD identity cards and their guests.
To find out more, consult the Outdoor Recreation Center.
International Buddies Program
- an opportunity to learn about other languages and cultures
- an easy way to meet others and make lasting friendships
The K-State Student Union hosts movies in the Little Theater and Forum Hall. Consult the film calendar for upcoming attractions.