Get a head start in your K-State career!
Jump Start business transfer program
Are you a business student looking to transfer to Kansas State University? The K-State College of Business’ Jump Start transfer program is designed to help students adjust to life at K-State while giving them a leg up on coursework required for all business majors.
Students will participate in a three-week program July 31-August 18. The program starts with an online portion from July 31-August 4, followed by an on-campus portion from August 6-18.
Students will complete GENBA 101: Business Orientation (PDF), and GENBA 110: Business Foundations (PDF). In addition to completing two K-State courses, students are also introduced to a variety of helpful services through this program. Benefits include:
- Step 1 to Professional Advantage, which includes career development workshops in networking, interviewing and professionalism.
- One-on-one assistance from academic advising and career development staff to complete long-range plan, career assessment and resume.
- Financial planning services aimed to help map out the entirety of each students’ time at K-State through the Powercat Financial Counseling team.
I want to do this! What's next?
- The priority deadline to apply is May 1. Applications must be received by July 1.
- Scholarships available to all participants
- Not sure if K-State’s College of Business is right for you? Visit our website at http://cba.k-state.edu/.
Questions about the program? Contact Miranda Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org