Check Status and Commit
To check the status of your application:
- Go to https://ksu.studioabroad.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=11272&Type=I
- Click on "non-KSU Login" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Login using your email address and password
- Click on "incoming exchange student application"on the upper-left side of the page.
- Make sure that each of the boxes listed under "Received" on the right side of the page have all been checked off. If they do not have a check mark in them, the material has not been received or completed.
- When all of the Material submissions and application questionnaires have been checked off, your materials will be forwarded to the International Admissions Office.
- When the Admissions Office has made a decision regarding your admission, you will receive an email stating that your application has either been "Accepted" or "Rejected."
To commit to the exchange program:
Students whose application has been accepted should log-in to the online application to "commit" to the exchange. To do so: