1. K-State home
  2. »OIP
  3. »Study Abroad
  4. »Current students
  5. »During Your Program

Study Abroad

During Your Program

While you’re abroad, consider the following to ensure a smooth transition back to K-State:

Stay Connected

Share your experiences while abroad! Consider participating in Instagram Takeover, where you use the Study Abroad Office Instagram account to share your pictures or videos from abroad. Join Wildcats Abroad on Facebook, follow K-State Study Abroad on Twitter, add to Wildcats Abroad on our Pinterest page, or contact us to add your videos to our YouTube channel.

Contact Your Academic Advisor

If you are transferring credit back to K-State and have enrolled in any courses not listed on your Academic Approval Form, contact your Academic Advisor to complete a new form.

If you are studying abroad for a semester or year, you may need to contact your Academic Advisor and enroll in K-State classes from abroad for the next semester.

Request Transcripts

Before leaving your host university, be sure you know how to send your transcript to the K-State Study Abroad Office. Many program providers will automatically send a transcript to the Study Abroad Office on your behalf. Exchange and direct enroll programs require that you request your transcript be mailed. We highly recommend that you order copies for yourself as well. Please have an official transcript in English sent to:

Attn: Joe Milostan
Study Abroad Office
Kansas State University
304 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506 – U.S.A.

Download the Before, During, and After Your Program Flyer (PDF)