About Student Life
The mission of the Office of Student Life is to enhance the K-State student experience and promote student success in the classroom and in life.
The Office of Student Life fosters an environment of collaboration, responsibility, and mutual respect in partnership with students and all of our university colleagues.
We do this by:
- Providing direct support and services to students
- Advocating for students in a variety of settings
- Connecting students with accurate referrals for academic and personal problems
- Encouraging appreciation of diverse experiences and perspectives
- Coordinating the university response to campus and student crises
- Monitoring the campus environment and safety issues
- Administering and advising the student judicial program
- Supporting and serving as a resource for student family members