Speaker Pro Tempore of the Student Senate
The Speaker pro tempore of the Student Senate assumes the duties of the Speaker of the Student Senate upon the Speaker’s absence. The Speaker pro tempore also coordinates the SGA Visitation Program and serves as the Chair of the Public Relations Standing Committee.
- Serving as Speaker of the student senate in the absence or at the request of the Speaker.
- Assist in the coordination of committee appointments.
- Chair the Communications Standing Committee.
- Chair the Diversity Programming Committee.
- Oversee Pepsi Allocations.