Student Body President
The Student Body President Serves as the chief executive of the KSU SGA. Representing and protecting the rights and interests of the student body is the primary duty of the Student Body President.
- Represent the student body and voice student needs and wishes to the university administration, faculty, staff, and the K-State family.
- Serve as a member of the President’s Advisory Council
- Serves as a member of Faculty Senate and the Faculty Senate Committee on University Planning
- Serve as a member of the Student Advisory Committee to the Kansas Board of Regents
- Serves as an ex-officio member of the Manhattan Area Chamber of Commerce
- Appoint students to serve on 20+ University Committees
- Serve a one-year term on the Alumni Association Board of Directors