- Intern Application
- For more information about the SGA Intern program visit here.
- University Commitee Application
- This is the application to apply for any of the university wide committees including
parking, rec services, althletic tickets, and campus recycling. For a description
of all of the available positons please open the application. This application is
due in the OSAS office by 4:00 PM, Friday, May, 10, 2013.
- Diversity Programming Committee Fund Application
- For more information about the Diversity Programming Committee visit the OSAS website.
- Pepsi Product Application
- The Student Governing Association receives $5,000 in free product from that agreement
each semester to appropriate to student groups and organizations expressing interest
and adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Campus Activities Board. For more
information view the OSAS website.
- Student Centered Tuition Enhancements
- Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement (SCTE) was created in 2004 by the K-State administration
as a way to create visible and positive change to the university. This money feeds
directly from student’s tuition dollars and funds such projects as K-State Healthy
Decisions (HD), Powercat Financial Counseling, and Diversity Programming Council.
The committee is looking to expand the project list and is searching for new initiatives
that could have a long-term benefit to K-State. If you have a project that fits the
criteria for Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement funding we encourage you to submit
a proposal. Note that not every proposal received will be funded.