- Elections Commissioner Application
- This application is used by anyone wishing to apply for the position of Elections Commissioner in the spring of 2014. This application is due in the OSAS office by 4:00 PM, Wednesday, October 2, 2013.
- Diversity Programming Committee Fund Application
- For more information about the Diversity Programming Committee visit the OSAS website.
- Pepsi Product Application
- The Student Governing Association receives $5,000 in free product from that agreement each semester to appropriate to student groups and organizations expressing interest and adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Campus Activities Board. For more information view the OSAS website.
- Student Centered Tuition Enhancements
- Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement (SCTE) was created in 2004 by the K-State administration as a way to create visible and positive change to the university. This money feeds directly from student’s tuition dollars and funds such projects as K-State Healthy Decisions (HD), Powercat Financial Counseling, and Diversity Programming Council. The committee is looking to expand the project list and is searching for new initiatives that could have a long-term benefit to K-State. If you have a project that fits the criteria for Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement funding we encourage you to submit a proposal. Note that not every proposal received will be funded.