- SGA Executive Branch Application
- This is the application to apply for positions on the student body president's cabinet.
For a description of the available positons please open the application. This application
is due in the OSAS office by 4:00 PM, Friday, April, 19, 2013.
- SGA Executive Committee Application
- Use this application to apply for one of the Executive Committee Positions. Positions
include standing committee chairs (allocations, college council allocations, governmental
relations, privilege fees, senate operations, and university relatiosn committees)
as well as student senate parliamentarian and secretary. This application is due in
the OSAS office by 4:00 PM, Monday, April 22, 2013.
- Attorney General Application
- Apply to serve as the Attorney General of the Kansas State University Student Governing
- Chancellor, Chair, or General Member of Judicial Branch Application
- Apply to be the Chancellor Chair, or member of a Judicial Board at Kansas State University
- University Commitee Application
- This is the application to apply for any of the university wide committees including
parking, rec services, althletic tickets, and campus recycling. For a description
of all of the available positons please open the application. This application is
due in the OSAS office by 4:00 PM, Friday, May, 10, 2013.
- Diversity Programming Committee Fund Application
- For more information about the Diversity Programming Committee visit the OSAS website.
- Pepsi Product Application
- The Student Governing Association receives $5,000 in free product from that agreement
each semester to appropriate to student groups and organizations expressing interest
and adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Campus Activities Board. For more
information view the OSAS website.
- Student Centered Tuition Enhancements
- Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement (SCTE) was created in 2004 by the K-State administration
as a way to create visible and positive change to the university. This money feeds
directly from student’s tuition dollars and funds such projects as K-State Healthy
Decisions (HD), Powercat Financial Counseling, and Diversity Programming Council.
The committee is looking to expand the project list and is searching for new initiatives
that could have a long-term benefit to K-State. If you have a project that fits the
criteria for Student-Centered Tuition Enhancement funding we encourage you to submit
a proposal. Note that not every proposal received will be funded.