Step-by-Step Guide to Accept Financial Aid
1. Log into KSIS with your eID and Password.
2. On the KSIS Student Homepage, click Financial Aid
3. Review the Award Summary. Award amounts and status are shown.
4. On the left side of the page, click Accept or Decline Awards. Then select the Aid Year you wish to view.
5. On the Award Package page, check either Accept or Decline next to each award and click Submit. Please note that awards can also be adjusted down to the preferred amount. (Example: Federal Direct Subsidized Loan has been decreased down to $3,000 from the offered $3,500. Students are encouraged to only borrow what is needed.)
6. Click Yes to continue, or No to cancel.
7. Click OK to exit the confirmation page.