Fall 2014 Financial Aid Check Release
Wednesday, July 23 is when students may view their K-State bill in iSIS. Sign into iSIS with the student eID and password. Navigate to the Student Center. Under Finances, click on View Bills.
- Students grant designated access to parent(s) or individuals to view their financial information in iSIS.
Friday, August 15 is the first day that K-State may apply financial aid toward fall term university charges. Changes in enrollment after financial aid is applied to university charges may affect the student's continued eligibility. If the student no longer meets the eligibility criteria due to reduced enrollment, funds may need to be reduced or canceled.
Tuesday, August 20 is the last day that students and/or parents may sign up for direct deposit in order to have remaining financial aid directly deposited into a bank by the first refund date.
Friday, August 23 is the earliest day that refunds should be available in the designated banks of students and parents.
- Students and/or parents must sign up for direct deposit before 4:30 PM, Friday, August 15 in order to have remaining financial aid from a Federal Direct Student loan and/or Parent PLUS loan directly deposited into personal checking or savings accounts by 8:00 AM, Friday, August 22.
If students and/or parents did not to sign up for direct deposit, their paper check(s) may be picked up at 211 Anderson Hall, between from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, from Tuesday, August 26 to Thursday, August 28.
- Paper checks remaining at 4:30 PM on Thursday, August 28 will be mailed to the student’s local address (obtained from iSIS) or the parent’s address (obtained from the Federal Direct Parent PLUS loan Master Promissory Note).
- Tuition and fees for wait-listed courses are not assessed until the student is officially enrolled in the courses. The student could possibly receive a refund before all charges are assessed on the K-State bill.
Monday, August 25 is the first day of classes for the Fall 2014 academic term and the K-State bill payment is due by 3:00 PM, in 211 Anderson Hall.
- Students should complete and submit the Private Scholarships Form if they are expecting scholarships to be awarded to them from businesses, entities, institutions, organizations or people that are not awarded by Kansas State University.
- Students should contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance if expecting other scholarships or financial aid to arrive after the K-State bill payment due date.
For further concerns or questions about scholarships and financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
For further concerns or questions about K-State bills or refunds, please contact the Office of Cashiers and Student Accounts.