Beach, Sarah ~ email@example.com
- Education: ABD, Sociology, Kansas State University, Ph.D. expected 2013; M.A., Sociology, Colorado State University, 2007; B.S., Environmental Science, emphasis: Environmental Management, Northern Arizona University, 1998.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Environmental sociology, the sociology of agriculture and food, and political sociology. Her dissertation examines socio-economic and environmental aspects of agriculture, including urban agriculture and community.
Briggs, Jeremy ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Button, Andrea ~ email@example.com
- Education: Ph.D. Student, Sociology, Kansas State University, current; M.A., Sociology, Kansas State University, 2007; B.A., Sociology, Stephen F. Austin State University, 2003.
- Research Interest and Current Research: Current research focuses on the connection between animal abuse and domestic violence, highlighting movement participation for changing protection policies.
Button, Ryan ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: M.A., Sociology, Kansas State University, December 2007; B.A., Sociology, Stephen F. Austin State University, May 2004.
- Research Interest and Current Research: Factors Affecting the Concentration of Financial Services, The Patriot Guard's use of Online Structure to Promote Active World Engagement, Use of Visual Media as a Medium in the Classroom Experience
Chernoff, William ~ email@example.com
Cohn, Saul ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Collins, Anna ~ email@example.com
Correa, Gustavo ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Davlyatova, Nodira ~ email@example.com
de Campos, Paula Ana ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: M.S., Rural Sociology, Auburn University, July 2009; B.S., Forest Engineer, University of Sao Paulo, July 2003.
- Research Interests: Sociology of the natural resources, sociology of agriculture and food, environmental sociology, rural sociology, rural and international development, political ecology, social movements.
Dietrich, John ~ email@example.com
Donley, Sarah ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education:Master of Develpment Administration Studies, Madurai Kamaraj University; Bachelor of Development Administartion Studies, Gandhigram Rural University; Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Madurai Kamaraj University, all in India.
- Research Interest: International Development- Donor Aid, Monitoring and Evaluation of Programs, Impact Programs, Impact Assessment, Management of Social Welfare Programs, University- Industry Linkages and Partnerships.
Force, Victor ~ email@example.com
Grondin, Jessie ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardy, Joel ~ email@example.com
Higgs, Rebecca ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Horstmeier, Michelle ~ email@example.com
Huerta, Sandra ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Born and raised in the Bay Area, Califas, my focus is on social movements and insectionality (race, class, gender). My thesis topic is on the Chicano movement in California and where is M.E.Ch.A now with the influence of Chicanisma (Chicana feminism), queer theory, and ethnicity (central and south americans).
- Education: Ph.D. (ABD) Kansas State University, Sociology, 2007 - PresentAreas: Rural and International Development; Graduate Certificate Kansas State University, 2010Agricultural Resources and Environment Management (AREM); M.A. Babes-Bolyai University, 2000Easter and Central European Contemporary HistoryMaster’s Thesis: “The echoes of Prague Spring in the Romanian newspapers;” B.A. Babes-Bolyai University, 1999, JournalismEmphasis: Mass Communications, Public Relations.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Social, Economic, and Political Aspects of the Environment, Biofuels and Renewable Energy, Agriculture and Food Systems, Rural Development, International Development, Migration
John, Nicole ~ email@example.com
- Education: M.A., Sociology, Kansas State University; B.S., Sociology, Psychology Minor, Cameron University, 2006.
- Research Interests and Current Research: My general research interests inlcude quality care among the elderly and intimacy among the elderly within care institutions. I am currently conducting a content analysis of informational brochures to examine the notion of 'successful aging' as a promoted by long-term care facilities within the 'traditional' and 'culture-change' models.
Jones, Sarah ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Kesane, Iveta ~ email@example.com
- Education: Ph.D., Sociology, Kansas State University, from August 2011; M.A., Social Sciences, Global Studies, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität and University of KwaZulu-Natal, 2008; B.A., Humanities and Arts, Latvian Academy of Culture, 2005.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Social change, emigration, everyday politics, emotions, identity
Kharel, Arjun ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Kosembay, Ahmet ~ email@example.com
Logan, Laura ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Ph.D. (ABD), Sociology, Kansas State University, expected 2012; M.A., Sociology, Kansas State University, 2008; Graduate Certificate in Women's Studies, 2009; B.S., Sociology, University of Nebraska at Kearney, 2006.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Intersectionality, violence against marginalized groups, and social movements. Current Research: Gender, race, sexualities, street harassment and fear of violent crime.
Lueker, Suzanne ~ email@example.com
Lynn, Tammy ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: B.S., University of Utah, 2008
- Research Interests and Current Research: My research interests are primarily in labor markets (specifically informal labor markets), economics, and globalization. Currently I am working on how informal markets in Manhattan, KS create networks of consumers for their small businesses.
Miller, Michael ~ email@example.com
Mukherjee, Ahmet ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: M.A., Social Science, California State University, Chico, 2001; B.A., Sociology, California State University, Chico, 1999.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Sociology of Agriculture, Sociology of Community Development, Sociology of the Environment, Sociology of Pre-Hospital Emergency Medical Services, Interanation, Regional and Rural Development and Change, and Migration Patters of At-Risk Populations
Rissler, Pat ~ email@example.com
- Education: Ph.D., Sociology, Kansas State University; M.A., Sociology, Kansas State University, 2008; M.A., Economics, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, India, 2003; B.A., Economics, Pune University, India, 2002.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Rural and International Development and Economic Sociology
Sitterle, Daniel ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Smith, Stacy ~ email@example.com
- Education: Ph.D., Sociology, Kansas State University, expected 2015; M.A., English Literature, Composition and Rhetoric, Kansas State University, 1995; B.A., English, Wichita State University, 1992; B.A., Psychology, Wichita State University, 1991.
Summers, Carrie ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: M.A., Sociology, Kansas State Universtiy; B.S., Sociology, Kansas State University, 2009.
- Research Interests and Current Research: Non-violent resistance in the Indian independence movement, interest in the topic of cultural monogamy and relationship patterns, the volunteer ethic of the Mennonite religion, as well as topics that include single-parent families and the education system
Westfall, David ~ email@example.com
Whitney, Cindy ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilkinson, Jennifer ~ email@example.com