Pet Food: Innovation Capabilities
Corporations can advance innovative solutions by engaging student talent and faculty researchers who are widely recognized for their expertise. Many K-State labs and equipment are open to industry partnerships.
- O.H. Kruse Feed Technology Innovation Center and Cargill Center for Feed Safety Research
- Extrusion Lab, featuring pilot-scale processing facilities
- Bioprocessing and Industrial Value Added Program
- Sensory Analysis Center
- Food Innovation Accelerator, located on our Olathe campus
- Advanced Manufacturing Institute, located near our Manhattan campus