Requirements to view the videos:
- K-State EID - you must have a K-State EID and password
- Be on the Training Roster - please contact URCO at 785-532-3224 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the roster.
- Have QuickTime installed - QuickTime is required on your computer to view the video(s).
Procedures to view the videos:
- Click to view a video below. A new window will open to display the video.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your K-State EID and password once per session.
- A slight delay may occur when accessing these streaming videos as a certain amount of information must be streamed to your computer before the video can start. During the delay, you may see either a QuickTime symbol or a blank screen. While the length of the delay depends on many factors, typically each video should begin playing within 10-15 seconds. If you are presented with a question mark, close the window and select the module again. These videos have audio. Please note that the following two videos are still under construction: Fume Hoods, Lab Animal Room Environments.
- After watching the video, complete the quiz/affirmation (if requested).
Introduction to VTV, Handwashing Techniques, and the Needle/Sharps Safety video are all MANDATORY. All other videos are project-specific. Participation is dictated by the PI of each project.
Video 1 Introduction to Video Training Vignette.mov (Mandatory)
Video 2 Hand Washing.mov (Mandatory)
Video 3 Sharps Safety.mov (Mandatory)
Video 4 Biological Safety Cabinets.mov