ECP Training Modules
Procedures to complete the training modules:
- Each module consists of training slides and a quiz. Note: You will be required to enter your K-State EID and password to access the training.
- After completing each module, you will be asked to complete an assurance page and submit it electronically.
- A certificate page will be displayed to confirm training module completion. You may print this for your records.
- The URCO will log your assurance into its database to verify and document your training status.
- Verification of completion of all applicable training modules must be received by the URCO prior to final approval of any application.
Training Module 1, Introduction To Export Controls - complying with the EAR and ITAR Regulations