Tuition and Fees
The K-State Cashier's Office maintains all tuition and fee information on their website. Links to specific items are listed below:
- Current tuition and fee rates
- Electronic billing statement (eBill) general information
- How to check your billing statement online
A $50.00 Late Enrollment Fee (non-refundable) will be assessed for any student who enrolls in their first class on or after the first day of the term. See the Academic Calendar for official term dates.
- Spring term begins January 20, 2015
- Summer term dates are non-standard and the deadline for late enrollment is variable.
- Fall term begins August 24, 2015
Students can access their account balance in the student information system, iSIS by clicking on the "View Account/Pay Now" link in the Student Center.