Paper Transcripts for FedEx Delivery
(Former Students that Attended Fall 2008 or After)
1. Read Things to Know When Requesting a Transcript.
2. Former students that attended Fall 2008 or after, will access KSIS (the integrated student information system) to order a transcript. To reactivate a password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722. Once you have access to KSIS, go to the K-State home page to sign in. Click on “sign in” located in the top right hand corner, then click on KSIS in the drop down box. This will bring up the log-in window.
3. Log into KSIS.
4. From the KSIS home page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
5. On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
6. Click the Go button.
7. Next click on Click here to order a transcript button.
Note: This takes you to a separate website to complete the transcript order. If the transcript ordering window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. For steps on disabling common pop-up blockers, click HERE.
8. If this is your first time ordering, verify all contact and address information and then click Submit.
9. Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click on the blue
10. From the list of University Documents, select Paper Transcript (Former Student).
The product information will pop-up.
12. Enter the recipient's name and mailing address in the recipient fields marked:
13. Select the Mailing Method (FedEx Express U.S. Services $25.00 or FedEx Express International Services
$40.00 from the drop down box)
NOTE: Some Mailing Method options will incur additional costs. (i.e. Priority and FedEx).
14. If you have attachments, upload in the Attachment Field. (How to add an attachment to a transcript)
15. Enter special instructions you might have in the Special Instructions Field. i.e phone number for FedEx recipient.
16. Enter the quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient.
17. Click Continue.
18. Verify the charges and the recipient information are correct, and then click Checkout.
19. Read about your FERPA rights, check the box, “I Accept”, and then click Next.
20. Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
21. Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
22. Enter your credit card information and click only once; this can take several minutes.
23. A confirmation page will pop-up that includes your order number. If done with order, log out.
24. You will receive an email confirmation of your order.