Paper Transcripts Hold for Pick-Up (Former Students)
- Read Things to Know When Requesting a Transcript.
- Former students that attended Fall 2008 or after, will access iSIS (the integrated student information system) to order a transcript. To reactivate a password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722. Once you have access to iSIS, go to the K-State home page to sign in. Click on “sign in” located in the top right hand corner, then click on iSIS in the drop down box. This will bring up the log-in window.
- Log in to iSIS.
- From the iSIS Home Page, to the right, in the iSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button. This takes you to the transcript landing page in iSIS. Click the Click here to order a transcript button.
- If this is your first time ordering, verify all contact and address information and then click Submit.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click on the blue Order Now.
- From the list of University Documents, select Paper Transcript for Pick-Up (Former Student).
- Enter the recipient's name, special instructions and quantity to order. If someone else is picking up your transcript, enter their name as the recipient. They will need to bring a photo ID with them to pick-up the transcript.
- Click Add to Continue.
- Review your FERPA rights, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Note: This takes you to a separate website to complete the transcript order. If the transcript ordering window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. For steps on disabling common pop-up blockers, click HERE.
Note: The information presented here comes from within iSIS. Incorrect information at this location indicates that the information in iSIS is also incorrect. You must go into iSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and address information on this transcript portal does NOT change the information in iSIS.
Transcripts ordered Hold for Pick-Up will be processed twice daily. Once orders for Hold for Pick-Up have been processed, an email is sent to the student indicating the order has been updated to the order status of Delivered and the document status of Ready for Pickup. The transcript will be available for pick-up two hours after receiving this email notification. Pick-up times are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. in 118 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS or 208 College Center, Salina, KS. Transcripts will only be released to the recipient named on the order, a photo ID is required.
Students must present a valid photo ID when picking-up Hold for Pick-Up transcripts. If someone other than the student will be picking-up your transcripts, you (the student) must authorize the name of the person picking up the transcript on the online ordering form in the field marked “Recipient Name”. The person picking up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
Transcripts must be picked up within 45 days of the date ordered. All orders older than 45 days will be destroyed.