Transcripts for Electronic Delivery (Former Students)
- Read Things to Know When Requesting a Transcript.
- Former students that attended Fall 2008 or after, will access KSIS (the integrated student information system) to order a transcript. To reactivate a password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722. Once you have access to KSIS, go to the K-State home page to sign in. Click on “sign in” located in the top right hand corner, then click on KSIS in the drop down box. This will bring up the log-in window.
- Log in to KSIS.
- From the KSIS Home Page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
- On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
- Click the Go button. This takes you to the transcript landing page in KSIS. Click the Click here to order a transcript button.
- Verify all contact and address information and then click Submit.
- Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click on the blue Order Now.
- From the list of University Documents, select eTranscript (Former Student).
- Select whether to enable or disable Transcript Tracker. Enabling has a fee of $1.99.
- Select the Processing Time for your order; Now or Hold for Degree.
- Enter the recipient’s name and email address.
- ATTACHMENTS CAN NOT BE UPLOADED TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OPTION. Select the paper transcript for this option.
- Add any additional information appropriate for your order.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Verify the charges and the recipient information, and then click Checkout. NOTE: You will still be charged the full fee for sending electronic delivery of your transcript to an incorrect email address. There are no refunds or re-submissions without incurring an additional fee. Make sure the recipient's email address is correct.
- Read about your FERPA rights, and then click Next.
- Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
- Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and a confirmation of the delivery to your recipient(s).
Note: This takes you to a separate website to complete the transcript order. If the transcript ordering window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. For steps on disabling common pop-up blockers, click HERE.
Note: The information presented here comes from within KSIS. Incorrect information at this location indicates that the information in KSIS is also incorrect. You must go into KSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and address information on this transcript portal does NOT change the information in KSIS.
Note: Enabling Transcript Tracker will notify you when your transcript has been either viewed or printed online.