Position: Senior Administrative Specialist
Office of the President
Kansas State University
Summary: The Senior Administrative Specialist for the President’s Office at Kansas State University serves as the receptionist, in addition to serving as program coordinator for the Women of K-State.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for guests of the President’s office, stationed in the front reception area, providing excellent customer service for all who visit, via phone and in person.
- Manages University-wide programs sponsored by the Women of K-State. Monitors daily activities and maintains program awareness through social media, list-serv, and other promotional materials.
- Answers the main telephone lines for the President’s Office and routes calls, takes messages, and assists customers via telephone to ensure a positive experience. Communicates clearly with guests about their needs and is knowledgeable about the University structure in order to assist with their questions, concerns, and needs.
- Serves as a guide to student employees and assists with management of office supply inventories, organization of office resources, ordering of supplies and resources for the office, and administers all mail and other official documents to and from staff members.
- Assists President’s Office team with events, projects, and general office work, as needed.
- Stays current with the latest technology and office programs.
For more information on the position or the application process, please visit the University Support Staff Employment Opportunity Notice webpage at http://www.k-state.edu/hr/prospective-employees/vac.html.