Constitution and By-laws
Article I: Name and
1. This organization shall be known as PRAIJN.
2. The purpose of this organization shall be to provide a spiritual
outlet for all students, especially multicultural students, faculty and
staff. The word PRAIJN means Proclaiming Righteousness Always In Jesusí
1. Membership into PRAIJN is open to all students and faculty
who seek a deeper relationship with God, understanding of the Holy Bible, or a
place to pray, praise and worship.
2. There is no selection process concerning our
membership. PRAIJN is open to all students and faculty.
1. The Officers of this organization consist of a President,
Public Relations Chair, Prayer and Worship Team, Event Planner, Secretary, and
2. Each officer is selected by the officers already in
office. Each officer will serve a term of one year and may return to their
position after that year upon agreement of the other officers. Officers
are selected according to visual spiritual growth, consistency in bible study
attendance and actively participating in discussions and praise and worship.
organization does not require dues at this time. PRAIJN will accept any
offerings (donations) given to us through individual people, church
organizations, campus organizations, etc.
1. Regularly scheduled meetings will be held every first and third Mondays of each month at
2. Procedures for calling meetings are through email, and reminder phone
calls of upcoming meeting locations. PRAIJN
will also distribute monthly calendars on campus to inform students of
meeting dates, times and locations.
1. PRAIJN has no committees at this
VII: Amendments to the Constitution
1. The procedures for amendments in this organization are as follows: The
Executive Board meets to discuss any changes, upcoming dates of
scheduled events, and new events. Changes will be made if
two-thirds majority agree.