Forms & Links

In addition to linking to the State of Kansas's Department of Administration, this collection of forms will help our clients get prompt and accurate service.

All new projects are initated with the service request form. This form is used for small construction project, repair projects of all sizes, and capital projects.  Submitting the form will result in the work being assigned to a project manger who will then contact the client regarding their needs.

Utility Locate Requests are routed through Kansas One Call. Kansas State University is a member of Kansas One Call 1-800-344-7233

Classroom Capacity Updates are handled on a room by room basis. Please fill out the form (PDF) and return it to the Campus Planning & Facility Management

AutoCAD plans are avilable for contractors and consultants. Please use the Plan Requests form to request drawings and construction documents.

The university requires all consultants and contractors to follow KSU's Parking Policy. A request form is available.