Prepare for Enrollment
Follow these steps to prepare for enrollment
- Pick up a curriculum guide from Academic and Career Information Center (ACIC),14 Holton Hall, and bring it along to your meeting with your Pilots advisor.
- Make an appointment to see your Pilots advisor. Prepare a class schedule (bright yellow form) with your Pilots advisor, Michelle or John.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor, and bring along the yellow form for her/his review and suggestions. Ensure your academic advisor signs the yellow enrollment form, and takes the advising hold off your iSIS account.
- Return the yellow form to your Pilots advisor as soon as you meet with your academic advisor. It is important NOT to lose this form.
- Log on to iSIS to:
Find your exact enrollment date and time. Remember that your enrollment date is based on the number of completed credit hours.
Complete the alcohol 101 survey.
Complete the advisor survey, evaluating your academic advisor, not your Pilots advisor.
- Ensure that you do not have any holds on your account from any office on campus, except Academic Assistance. Having a block prevents you from enrolling. If you have some holds, clear them before trying to enroll, or consult your Pilots advisor.
- Return to BH 116 to enroll on your scheduled enrollment date and time. Your Pilots advisor will be available to assist you with any questions during enrollment. Make sure you walk out with a printed class schedule for the Spring 2011 semester.
Note: Freshmen students enroll as early as November 10. However, because of the several steps involved in the planning process, NOW is the time to get started!
How do I know who my academic advisor is?
Log on to iSIS under the Student Center and find out who your academic advisor is.
If you are either a pre-health or open option major, go to Eisenhower Hall 113, or call 532-6900. if the advisor is booked for the week, call on Friday to set up a time for the following week. No shows are penalized by losing your appointment time until enrollment is over. DO NOT MISS ANY OF THESE APPOINTMENTS!
If your academic advisor is not listed on iSIS, ask your Pilots advisor for assistance and he/she will direct you.
Find K-State courses
Click on: Course schedule and look for the courses you wish to enroll in.
Find your date and time of enrollment
Students’ enrollment time varies according to how many credit hours each person has completed.
Log on to iSIS. This information is located on the Student Center.
Check out K-State courses