SPRING 2015 ENROLLMENT STEPS
- Make an appointment with your Pilots advisor (Caroline, Lenndy, or Rebeca) as soon as possible. Call 785-532-6492 or send an email to set up an appointment.
- Go to http://www.k-state.edu/acic/decide/curriculumguides.html, print a Curriculum Guide for your major, and bring it to your Pilots advising meeting.
- See your Pilots advisor during your scheduled appointment time and fill out the yellow Pilots Pre-Enrollment Form. Don’t lose the form!
- Next, make an appointment with your academic advisor (the advisor for your major).
- Check iSIS or see your Pilots advisor if you do not know the name of your academic advisor. His or her contact info will be listed in iSIS.
- Check with your college or department to find out the procedure to make advising appointments.
- Go see your academic advisor to review your yellow Pilots Pre-Enrollment Form. Make sure that your academic advisor signs the form and lifts your advisor flag.
- Drop off your Pilots Pre-Enrollment Form at Holton 101 (at the front desk).
- All of your holds must be lifted before enrollment time. Check your iSIS Student Center to view any holds on your account
- Advisor flags are lifted when you meet with your academic advisor.
- Academic Assistance Center holds are lifted by your Pilots advisor (on the day you enroll).
- Academic Advisor Survey holds are lifted upon completing a survey evaluating the academic advisor for your major, NOT your Pilots advisor.
- If you need help with holds, ask your Pilots advisor.
- Check iSIS to find when you can enroll.
- The date/time listed is the earliest you can enroll.
- Come to Bluemont Hall 116 (Pilots Study Lab) to enroll at your designated date and time. Don’t skip class or miss a PA hour in order to enroll – just come to BH 116 as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the fewer class choices will be available!
NOTE: Freshman students enroll as early as November 17; however, because of the numerous steps involved in the enrollment planning process, NOW is the time to get started!