Fall 2014 Enrollment
If you are a NEW (first-semester) Pilots student, please visit with a Pilots advisor at 101 Holton Hall to enroll for the Fall 2014 semester.
Please follow the following steps, if you are a SECOND SEMESTER (returning Pilots) student:
- Pick up a curriculum guide for your major from ACIC (located in 014 Holton Hall) or from your academic department’s website or academic advising office.
- Look over your degree requirements and think of what classes you may wish to take in the Fall. Keep in mind that the higher the course number, the more challenging the class may be. If a class is listed as requiring a pre-requisite, make sure that you have met that requirement. Visit http://catalog.k-state.edu for course details and pre-requisites.
- Log on to iSIS to find out your enrollment date and time, and ensure that you do not have any holds on your account. (You will have an advising flag on your account which will be lifted once you meet with your academic advisor.)
- Make an appointment to see your academic advisor and prepare a class schedule. While preparing your class schedule, make sure that you have the class name, reference number and that the times don’t conflict.
Fall 2014 Course Line Schedule: http://courses.k-state.edu/fall2014/schedule.html
- You must meet with your academic advisor before you meet with your Pilots advisor.
- Ensure that you know how to navigate the line schedule, enroll in classes, and put your name on a course wait list, if needed.
- Make an appointment with your Pilots advisor and bring your completed class schedule to the appointment.
- Enroll on iSIS during your designated enrollment date and time. If you need assistance and/or have questions, go to 116 Bluemont Hall and some of the Pilots staff will be there to guide you and answer your questions. The enrollment date is based on how many credit hours you have completed.
NOTICE: Different colleges have different policies on seeing students for pre-enrollment
- Call your college or department to make an appointment with your academic advisor as soon as possible.
- Pay attention to your emails. You may be receiving detailed instructions on how to contact your academic advisor.
If you have any questions about the process, please ask your Pilots advisor to assist you.
(If you're a first semester Freshman or first semester Pilots student, please see your Pilots advisor for information about enrollment!)