SUMMER & FALL 2015 ENROLLMENT STEPS
If you are a FIRST semester freshman enrolling at K-State in Fall 2015 and you are interested in learning more about the Pilots Program, call 785-532-6492 to set up an appointment to meet with one or our academic counselors. Welcome to K-State!
Follow these enrollment steps if you are a SECOND SEMESTER Pilots student:
1. Make an appointment with your ACADEMIC advisor as soon as possible. This is the advisor for your major; his/her name and contact info is listed in your iSIS Student Center. NOTICE: Different colleges have different policies on seeing students for pre-enrollment. Call your college or department to make an appointment as soon as possible. Pay attention to your emails! You may be receiving detailed instructions on how to contact your academic advisor.2
2. If you have declared a major, pick up a curriculum guide from ACIC (014 Holton Hall) or your Dean’s office, or print one out. http://www.k-state.edu/acic/decide/curriculumguides.html
3. Look over your degree requirements and think of what classes you may want to take in the fall.
Course line schedule (dates and times classes are offered): http://courses.k-state.edu/
Course Catalog (course details and pre-requisites): http://catalog.k-state.edu
4. Log on to iSIS to find out your exact enrollment date and time.
5. Meet with your academic advisor. With their assistance, prepare a class schedule. Write down all course names, reference numbers, and class times.
6. Make an appointment to meet with your Pilots advisor (AFTER you’ve met with your academic advisor). Make sure you do not have any holds on your account aside from the Advising Flag and the Academic Assistance Center hold.
7. Bring your completed class schedule to your next Pilots advising appointment. Your Pilots advisor will review your class schedule, make suggestions, and release your Academic Assistance Center hold so you can enroll. Do you know how to navigate the course line schedule, enroll in classes, and put your name on a course wait list, if needed? If not, your Pilots advisor can help!
8. Enroll via your iSIS Student Center during or after your designated enrollment date and time. You can do this on your own, after you’ve met with your Pilots advisor, or you may enroll with your Pilots advisor.
NOTE: You cannot enroll BEFORE the time listed on iSIS. Your enrollment date is based on how many credit hours you have completed.
If you have any questions about the process, please ask your Pilots advisor to assist you.