Chart your journey to success!
The Pilots Program engages first-year students with a diverse community of goal-oriented peers, facilitates individual academic guidance and assists students in developing a strong educational foundation.
The mission of the Kansas State University Pilots Program is to increase program participants' retention through fostering independent learning, building community and inspiring engagement, developing multicultural competencies, and providing students with the tools and skills needed to succeed in college.
Goals & Objectives
Through Pilots, you will:
- Be a part of a diverse community
- Strengthen appreciation and knowledge of other cultures
- Attend small classes with friends
- Take advantage of individualized advising and academic guidance
- Experience courses taught by outstanding, dedicated faculty
- Benefit from tutoring offered by exceptional peer assistants
- Develop tools and skills needed to be successful in college