Note: The University will be closed December 24 - January 2. Pilots staff will return to the office on January 5, 2015. If you email a Pilots staff member between December 20 - January 4, we will get back to you as soon as possible (after January 5). Thank you and have a wonderful holiday break!
A First-Year Academic Success Program
The Pilots Program engages first-year students with a diverse community of goal-oriented peers, facilitates individual academic guidance and assists students in developing a strong educational foundation.
Goals & Objectives
Through Pilots, you will:
- Be a part of a diverse community
- Attend small classes with friends
- Take advantage of individualized advising and academic guidance
- Experience courses taught by outstanding, dedicated faculty
- Benefit from tutoring offered by exceptional peer assistants
- Develop tools and skills needed to be successful in college