Visiting assistant professor
Dr. DiPaolo specializes in the epistemology, ethics (esp. metaethics)
Ph.D. University of Massachusetts, Amherst 2016 (philosophy)
M.A. University of Wisonsin, Madison, 2010 (philosophy)
B.A. California State University, Northridge, 2008 (philosophy & linguistics)
- Higher-Order Defeat is Object-Independent Forthcoming in Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
- Probabilistic Promotion Revisited (with Jeff Behrends) Forthcoming in Philosophical Studies
- Indoctrination Anxiety and the Etiology of Belief (with Robert M. Simpson) Forthcoming in Synthese
- Reason to Promotion Inferences (with Jeff Behrends) Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy, www.jesp.org, August (2015), pp. 1 – 10.
- Finlay and Schroeder on Promoting a Desire (with Jeff Behrends) Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy, www.jesp.org, December (2011), pp. 1 – 7.
Office: 308B Dickens Hall