Philosophy minors acquire skills in critical writing and argumentation, which are necessary skills for many professions.
Requirements: 18 credit hours in philosophy
- One logic course from:
- PHILO 110, Introduction to Formal Logic; or
- PHILO 320, Symbolic Logic I
- Three courses from:
- PHILO 300, History of Ancient Philosophy
- PHILO 301, History of Modern Philosophy
- PHILO 305, Philosophical Methods and Perspectives
- PHILO 330, Moral and Political Philosophy
- PHILO 340, Theories of Knowledge and Reality
- Two additional philosophy electives (one of them at the 500 level or above).