Take a look at the house!
About the house...
The only way to see that living in the house is the best option is to make a visit. However, we will list some of the best benefits that we see of living in the Phi Kap house:
- The Upper Crust Catering provides meals Monday through Friday. House mom will cook a meal on Saturday on occaision. All this is included on the house bill.
- The recreation room is one-of-a-kind. A big screen HDTV, foosball table, air hockey table, ping pong table, pool table and leather furniture are all a part of the perks of the rec room.
- Convenient location from campus. The house is a 5-minute walk from campus, making it one of the closest Greek houses to the Union and Architecture buildings.
- Study Help. Study sessions are helpful, but even outside of those sessions, men in the house are available to tutor members that are having trouble with a certain content area. We also have a dedicate study room located off the living room that is quiet 24/7.
- Interaction with alumni. Many alumni make frequent visits to the house. Phi Kappa Theta is fortunate to have a rich history, well over 80 years of tradition at Kansas State.
- The reasons are endless. Our experience shows us that men who didn't move in their first semester at K-State often regret it.
2 Floors + Basement
12000 square ft
4 Bathrooms, 11 Showers
Entire house secured 802.11G wireless internet with professional series routers
Separate Sleeping and Study Rooms, Designated 24-hour quiet study hall with academic resources on main floor
Foosball, Pool Table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong Table, High Definition TV, Leather Couches
Distance from Campus:
2 blocks/5 minute walk
Central Heating and Cooling
The Upper Crust Catering provides lunch Monday through Friday, and dinner Monday through Thursday. Kitchen open for breakfast and in the evening for snacking.
Free in house appliances, 2 washing machines and 2 dryers.
Kitchen, Deck, Basketball Goal, Bike Rack, Horseshoe Pits, Wireless Internet System