Enter either a:
  • Person's name (faculty, staff, or student)
  • Department name
  • Word to find on a web page

    More Search Options
  • Password-change page has moved

    K-State Computing IDs were recently changed to eIDs. More about eIDs is at http://eid.k-state.edu.

    To change your password: Go to http://eid.k-state.edu, sign in, and select "Password settings" in your personal profile.

    start of standard bottom bar

    Kansas State University
    January 2, 2003