The Parents and Family Association
The K-State Parents and Family Association is coordinated by an advisory board of volunteer leaders in cooperation with the dean of student life and the KSU Foundation. Members of the volunteer committee meet to direct the work of the organization, establish priorities for the use of funds, and serve as a voice for K-State parents on issues pertinent to student life on our campus.
Parents and Family Advisory Board
- Dave and Kristen Dreiling, Manhattan, KS
- Lee and Brenda Reeve, Garden City, KS
- Greg and Monica Woolsoncroft, Salina, KS
- Les and Amy Pelfrey, Overland Park, KS
- Mark and Lauren Meyer, Lenexa, KS
- Lin and Myra Schulze, Shawnee, KS
- Charlie and Debora Morrison, Keller, TX
- John and Elise Meadows, Atlanta, GA
- Tommy and Josie Herrera, Shawnee, KS
Parents and family members of K-State students are automatically members of the K-State Parents and Family Association. As a member your benefits include invitations to Family Day festivities, Family Time in Cat Town, and Open House. In addition, you will have access to the K-State Parents and Family Association hotline, website, and e-mail address.
The association is supported solely by private contributions to the K-State Parents and Family Fund. The national Parents and Family Association Advisory Board is in the process of developing an enhanced contributing membership level. Details regarding contributing membership will be provided as they become available.
Our online giving form is powered by Wildcat Connection, K-State's online community for alumni and friends.