Accident Report for Organizations

What if an accident occurs on campus during our events?

If an accident occurs during your organization's event on campus you should fill out form PER-17 to report the accident. The completed form should be turned into Steve Galitzer in the Public Safety Department.

The form is available online through the HR department's website at: