As Hale Library turns 20 and old Farrell Library turns 90, help us celebrate two of the most iconic buildings on campus. At Hale Library, visitors can explore all five floors. Visit one station, or visit them all to win a prize. Prizes are available to the first 250 participants. Guided tours of Hale Library are available throughout the day.
All activities run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Hale Library will be open until 6 p.m. Stop by the welcome table at the main entrance of Hale Library to learn all about our activities and get your passport stamped.
- Celebrate 20 years of Hale Library! Share your memories with us and participate in our photo booth.
- Be the first to see our newest exhibit, “The Chisholm Trail: History and Legacy” from the Richard L.D. and Marjorie J. Morse Department of Special Collections. Take a trip down K-State memory lane with our University Archives.
- Stop by the main floor at Library Help to visit with librarians and student employees to get an insider’s view on everything from interesting facts, little-known perks and tips for power users.
- Don’t miss the Great Room in old Farrell Library, the first free-standing library building on campus. Grab a cupcake to celebrate, join in the fun with International Tabletop Games Day or learn about the history of the Great Room.
Paul Weigel Library of Architecture, Planning & Design
Visit Weigel Library, meet our staff, take in the displays and experience the library for yourself. Weigel Library houses more than 40,000 architecture, design and planning resources. 323 Seaton Hall
- Lego Playspace: We will have thousands of Legos and plenty of space for you to show off your creativity and design skills, regardless of your age!