Discover Hale Library
Explore one of the most admired buildings on campus, including the resources and technology it has to offer. All listed activities run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hale Library will be open until 7 p.m. Stop by the welcome table at the main entrance of Hale Library to learn more about our activities.
- See our new 3-D printer in action.
- Celebrate International Tabletop Day by playing a variety of tabletop games for all ages.
- Check out the Dust Bowl reenactor and exhibit and learn more about Kansas history. Explore primary resources from our collection, including photographs and diaries.
- Enjoy story time with selections from our juvenile literature collection, plus other activities for children.
- Visit Special Collections to learn about our recent acquisitions, including The Saint John's Bible. Take a walk through K-State history via an online display of digitized college catalogs, student newspapers and Royal Purple yearbooks.
By the hour
Join our librarians on a historical tour to see how the library has changed over time to better meet the needs of students. Historical tours of Hale Library will take place at the following times:
Take a high-tech peek
The Math/Physics Library will be open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 105 Cardwell Hall. Come and see the new high-tech conference room with a 60-inch monitor and extraordinary audio-visual capabilities available for math and physics faculty's 24/7 global use.