More Exhibits and Events
Which K-State major is the best fit for you? Take a free online career assessment. Career Center, second floor, Berney Family Welcome Center.
When I grow up...
I want to be a Wildcat! Visit the Career Closet to get dressed up and use a green screen to become a "Wildcat at work." Career Center, first floor, Berney Family Welcome Center.
Beach Museum of Art
- Visit the museum for gallery activities and art projects for all ages starting at 9 a.m.
- "Touch the Prairie", with an interactive digital experience that investigates the prairie through scientific data and artwork.
- View the museum’s latest John Steuart Curry exhibition, curated by K-State students, in the Donna Lindsay Vanier Gallery.
- View photographs of warm, poignant representation of contemporary Kansas farm life by Tom Mohr in the Marion Pelton Gallery.
- Visit this year's Friends of the Beach selected gift print, created by Jason Scuilla, in the Ruth Ann Wefald Gallery.
Biosecurity Research Institute
- Visit Pat Roberts Hall to tour a science lab and learn about biosecurity.
- Learn about the different types of careers available in disease research.
- Walk through our training lab to see some of the precautions our researchers take every day.
- Celebrate 20 years of Hale Library! Share your memories with us and participate in our photo booth.
- Take a trip down K-State memory lane with our University Archives.
- Visit with librarians and student employees to get an insider’s view on everything from interesting facts, little-known perks and tips for power users.
- Grab a cupcake to celebrate, join in the fun with International Tabletop Games Day or learn about the history of the Great Room.
- Gaze up to the top of our 40-foot rock climbing wall in Chester Peters Recreation Center.
- Walk along on a guided tour of the newly expanded Recreation Center, or drop by just to look around.
- Come with a K-State student and get a free daily pass to work in your daily workout.
- Tour the K-State Recycling Center behind Weber Hall.
Residence Halls/Jardine Complex
- Stop by Housing and Dining Services’ booth in the Union to learn how we make on-campus living such a popular choice among K-State students.
- Tour any of the residence halls or Jardine Apartments between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Each hall will have tour guides available in the front lobby. Tours of the Jardine Apartments begin at the Jardine Tower.
- Get a taste of college life at the Derby and Kramer dining centers, where you can purchase breakfast, lunch or dinner from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Check out the specials at JP's Sports Grill in Jardine open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.