Graphic Design Internship in the Study Abroad Office
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and layout of brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, web banners, and the occasional short video.
- Prepare all artwork for print.
- Update web pages when needed.
- Assist Graphic Designer on large projects.
- Ability to learn new software and procedures.
- Capability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication and public relations skills.
- Fulfill responsibilities of position description and stated job expectations of supervisor.
- Stay up to date on any and all rules and regulations that pertain to the offices and affect promotional materials by Communications and Marketing.
- Respond quickly and accurately to last-minute project requests and multiple deadlines.
- Graphic design, or digital art experience.
- Familiar with CMS or some experience in coding.
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Must commit to at least one year.
- Preference given to students who can start during summer 2015.
How to apply:
Please email the following to Alexis Pultz (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio or hard-copy of portfolio
Applications due May 4, 2015