Undergraduate Admissions Processes
All other applicants
The next available semester for all other majors is Fall 2013. The application deadline is May 1, 2013. For most majors, the GPA requirement is a 2.5 for High school and a 2.0 for those who have taken over 24 credit hours at the University level. There are certain majors that have stricter GPA requirements, including all College of Engineering programs, and various programs within the College of Business Administration.
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINES:
FALL: May 1
SPRING: October 1
SUMMER: March 1
You will be able to find all of the materials you need to apply for Undergraduate Admission on our website at: http://www.k-state.edu/admit/intlstudent.htm
The following is a list of the materials you will need to include when you apply.
- A completed K-State online application form.
To apply on-line:
Please note, according to university policy, the Office of International Admissions will not be able to begin processing your application until the application fee has been paid.
- Language Proficiency for Undergraduate Admission
Many universities have rigid TOEFL requirements for admission. However, Kansas State University wants to make the admission process for you as easy as possible. Most international Undergraduate students (this does not include Architecture applicants) can be admitted without proof of English proficiency.
Please view the complete English Proficiency Policy at:
- Official transcripts, translated into English if necessary. Please be sure to include all years of your high school transcripts and any university transcripts that you may have. If you have completed more than one year of university courses, you only need to submit university transcripts.
- A completed Affidavit of Financial Support. Kansas State University requires a proper and current affidavit of support from your sponsor stating that he or she will provide sufficient funding for each year of study at Kansas State University and a statement of verification from the sponsor's financial establishment. The form required by Kansas State University for this purpose is available at:http://www.k-state.edu/undergradadmit/pdfs/UG_Affidavit_of_Support%202013.pdf
- A photocopy of your official passport. You can scan and email this document, if necessary. However, all other materials must be sent by mail or fax.
We hope this will get you started on your application to K-State. Please email our office if you have any other questions.
Thank you for your interest in K-State. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Office of International Admissions & Recruiting
Kansas State University
207 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506