Semester @ K-State
Do you long for the experience of studying in the US? Have you already begun your studies at an institution at home? Do you want to stand out from your peers when you begin searching for a job?
Kansas State University offers advanced English undergraduate students an excellent opportunity to complete one or two semesters of study in the United States!
- Kansas State University has more than 250 undergraduate programs and 20 undergraduate certificate courses.
- You may take courses in your major as well as explore other subjects!
- You must enroll in at least 12 undergraduate credit hours (students attending in the summer must enroll in at least 6 undergraduate credit hours). Credits earned are listed on a permanent Kansas State University transcript and may be transferable to other universities.
- To take university courses, you must meet the Kansas State University TOEFL (79 overall) or IELTS (6.5 overall) requirement, or receive passing scores on the Kansas State University English Proficiency Test, which you can take on arrival.
- You may also take university courses plus English courses, or if you do not have a passing TOEFL or IELTS score, you may study English only.
- You must meet the admissions requirements and application deadlines for the program to which you are applying.
- Your university need not be one of our reciprocal exchange program partners in order to participate in Semester at K-State. A student from any university may apply. This does mean, however, that you will have to work with your university and professors to ensure credits from your courses at K-State will transfer back to your home institution.