Congratulations on your admission!
We are excited to have you join us on campus, and welcome to the Wildcat Family!
For admitted students for Spring 2017:
- You must arrive in the U.S. no later than Friday 6 January, as stated on your I-20.
- We will provide a free shuttle to campus from Manhattan Regional Airport (airport code MHK). The shuttle will run from Tuesday 3 January through Friday 6 January. Click here to sign up.
- Orientation and enrollment will be held 9-13 January. Attendance is mandatory at most events. Click here for the schedule and other details.
- U.S. immigration rules require that you check in with our International Student and Scholar Services office after you arrive. For the check-in schedule click here.
- Spring classes begin Tuesday 17 January.