New Student Services
Kansas State University
122 Anderson Hall
Manhattan, KS  66506


785-532-6108 fax

K-State Veterans Office

K-State Veterans Office
221 Anderson Hall

The K-State Office of Veterans Affairs will certify enrollments for those students eligible to receive veteran educational benefits.

Student veterans wanting to apply for VA benefits can do so at

A veteran wanting to transfer their entitlements to a family member can do so at After approval, the family member will then apply to use the transferred benefits with VA by completing the VA Form 22-1990e through the VONAPP process online at

A Certificate of eligibility will be received once the process is complete and benefits have been approved. The K-State Veterans Office requests that you submit a copy for their records.

The K-State Veterans Office requires a Veterans Information Sheet be completed each semester you would like to use your benefits.