An audio conference lets you erase the distance and stay connected while saving time and money. It’s green and the only equipment you need is a phone.
Services and Features
- Automated or operator assisted calls
- Toll free option
- Q & A, sub-conferencing, audio recording
- Free consulting/planning assistance
- Equipment rental
- Cost estimated
- 68 ports
Conference call details (date, beginning and ending time, number of participants, pin number, the name of the call and the facilitator’s name) are necessary to schedule a call.
- Call: 785-532-7000 or toll free 1-866-379-2279
- Fax: 785-532-7114
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (give 24 hour notice)
- Submit: Scheduling Form (give 24 hour notice)
Conference Call Access Numbers and Procedures
Automated Pin Code Call
Participants should dial their assigned NTS audio conference number (785-395-0828, toll free 1-866-871-3306, K-State on-campus callers dial 5-0828). They will experience a moment of silence followed by an automated voice directing them to enter their four digit pin code followed by the # sign. The first caller will be placed in the conference and told he or she is the first participant. Subsequent callers are announced by a tone.
Operator Assisted Call
Participants should dial their assigned NTS audio conference number (785-395-0829, toll free 1-866-825-8336, K-State on-campus callers dial 5-0829). They will be greeted by the operator and placed in their call. Callers are announced in conference by a tone.
Audio Conferencing Money Saving Hints
- Cell phone conference participants don’t need the toll free number.
- Remember, hang up the speaker phone at the end of your conference.